Monday, October 8, 2007

Whoppie scare

Before I start I just have to say that last night I was having my sister-in-law Chelsee help me out with getting started with this (so thank you) because as you will learn I am not good at this stuff, I don't know much about computers at all, and my brother Daniel said," what are you guys doing?" We told him and he said, "do you mean you're starting a brag spot?" Well he is right, this is just a place to brag but mostly for me this is a great way to remind myself of the things that go on in our family everyday that I will forget if I don't write them down. So I will apologize now if the stuff on my blog page are just little things that I think are wonderful.

I had Kooper and Kason in the bath tub this morning and somewhere Kyron found a whoopie cushion. He ran in the bathroom to show Kooper the noises that it could make. The look on Koopers face was so funny. He was so scared that his little lip was quivering and he just started crying. He had big alligator tears pouring down his checks, and his poor little body was just shaking. He was so scared of it. So I told Kyron to go on and a few minutes later he showed it to Koop and he didn't even have to make the noises, he just started crying. We all started laughing because so far he hasn't ever been scared of anything. Who would have ever thought that a whoopie cushion would be the thing that he is scared of.

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

Poor little Kooper! The pictures look great!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I wish I could have seen his face. Poor guy