Saturday, October 6, 2007

Let's try this...

I love the idea of a blog, now lets just see if I can do this. We have been so busy lately that I feel like I just can't keep up!
Kyron has just finished up with baseball and even though I love watching him, I will enjoy not going to 4 games a week for awhile.
Kason has also just finished up wrestling and is ready for the next best thing.
Kenzi just turned 5 last week and it's funny how all the sudden nothing fits her.
Kooper is walking all over the place and loves to just be where the kids are hanging out.
Luke has been busy working. He has had some pretty fun busts lately.
I just started bootcamp last week and it kicked my butt!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

I am so excited you stared a blog. It is so fun.

Colleen said...

Yeah!! Kooper, you are walking and I can't believe you are almost one! Very soon Grammie must run away for a few days to see the "Vegas Grandkids"
Love you all!

Unknown said...

About bootcamp your a freakin champ. I am so glad we are doing it. Even tho I am such a baby. ha