Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Disney Store

A few weeks ago Kenzi brought me the Aristocats DVD case, and showed me the white kitty with the pink bow. She bugged us everyday to go to the Disney store so that she could get it. Everyday I told her that we could go another day, thinking that she would forget about it. I should have known better. She finally brought me all her change and a few dollar bills and a sea shell and said please you can have all this if we can go. So finally we gave in and Luke and I took her on Saturday morning. Before we went I told her that if we went she could not get a Halloween costume because I knew that when we walked in there her eyes would be huge and excited and want every costume in the store. She promised us and she did great on that, even though she looked at all of them and said maybe for Christmas? When she saw the little kitty she looked at it for a long time and then she said that she didn't like the way its face looked so then we were there forever waiting for her to figure out which one to get. Then Luke and I made it even more complicated for her because they were one for $15 or two for$20 so we were like what the heck you can go ahead and get two of them. Big mistake! She was so excited though that it made it all worth it. She would pick one up and then put it down. Look them over while she was bitting her fingernails. She finally decided on Minnie mouse and a one hundred and one dalmatian puppy. She didn't even pick the kitty that she had wanted for so long and so badly. Her change and her sea shell didn't quite pay for the stuffed animals but it was really fun watching her. Now she is already talking about the next trip to the Disney store. Oh boy!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Kenzi, Grammie would LOVE to take you to the Disney store!! :)

Amanda said...

Oh Kenzi she is one funny little girl. I could just see her trying to pick one out.

Colleen said...

Linde:

I think that Danny is right. This sight is just a place you can brag. So i want to brag. Your kids are so cute. They really look like there grandpa. all of the dark hair and dark skin. anyway I like your site. and the kids looks great. looks like they had fun on the beach. love dad

Heather said...

I am so glad I found you! This just adds to my blog addiction. Hope you don't mind.