Thanks again Wendy. They are so precious to me!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Posted by Linde at 10:07 AM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
In order for the kids to do sports they all had to get a sports physical.
Let me just say that it was very entertaining to watch the boys get one.
They had never been "checked" so thorough before.
So for my memory I just wanted to write down all their information to look back on someday.
I also just got my hair done! Let me just tell you how BAD I needed it done. I feel like a new person. That is the greatest thing to get done after you have a baby! So, thank you Kellie for making it look so GREAT! I am sure that it was driving her as crazy as it was me:)
I thought this picture was so funny! If you look real close you can see that Kooper (with a big football helmet on) is stuck between the front bumper of my car and some stacked boxes. He was in our garage, he found one of the boys football helmets and he was trying to get back inside with it on. He was not taking it off!
Posted by Linde at 1:26 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Handsome as can be! Here she is after her little nap.
She was so cute and excited to be going all day with her brothers.
Kooper was devastated that he didn't get to go.
Posted by Linde at 9:08 AM
Friday, August 15, 2008
Our names: Luke and Linde
How long have you been together? We have been married 11 years today!
How old were we when we got married? I was 18 and he was 22
How old is Luke? He just turned 33
How old am I? 29
who eats more? Luke does.
Who is taller? Luke by 1 inch.
Who sings better? Neither of us are blessed in that area but I sure sing any song I know
Who does the laundry? I do, 2 loads a day!
Who pays the bills? I do, always have.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying down, Luke does.
Who mows the lawn? When we have grass Luke does. I do have to say that when he was gone to Georgia for 4 months I did.
Who cooks dinner? I do... and I think I am pretty good at it most of the time!! But he does all the barbecuing
Who drives? Luke does. I like to sleep.
Who is more stubborn? I must admit that I am.
Who kissed who first? UMMM...of course he kissed me first. But it took him like 6 months. What a good boy!
Who has more friends? I do. He just doesn't need friends like me.
Who has more siblings? I have four and he has one.
Who wears the pants? On which day?! HAHA... I think we evenly share our responsibilities and can usually compromise together. He does call me the BOSS though, so maybe I do.
Who is better on the computer? Luke definitely is.
Who stays up later? Luke does. He teases me that I fall asleep as soon as we tuck the kids in. I do surprise him and will stay up later than him once in awhile. I do need my sleep.
Who talks more? Really? What guy talks more than girls? Of course I do!
Where did we honeymoon? We went on a cruise to the Bahamas.
Who has more patience? That would be me, but Luke is way laid back.
Who has the better job? I would have to say definitely me. His is pretty exciting but mine is way more rewarding. If I got paid, we would be rich! Plus mine is harder, he would agree!
Who is more competitive? We are both pretty equal on this. We are both really competitive. I am glad we are on the same team.
Posted by Linde at 6:10 AM
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Posted by Linde at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Thanks for this tag Kirsten. Now you will all see what a life I don't have...haha!
4 places I visit often
- my blog
- the football field
- the park
I obviously don't go alot of places4 people who call/e-mail, or text regularly
- My Mom
- my siblings
4 favorite foods:
- Hot dogs (I know..right?)
- prime rib (maybe that should be #1)
- BBQ anything
- I'm with you Kirsten, I would L O V E to be on any beach or any island reading the 5th book of Twilight!
- Shopping..but not until I lose all this baby fat!
- Visiting Las Vegas
- California, since we missed our yearly beach vacation there.
- The Bourne movies
- Notting Hill
- The Notebook
I actually like ALOT of movies. I am or use to be a movie buff before I had alot of kiddos.4 bands/groups I like to listen to:
- Kenney Chesney
- Bon Jovi
- Taylor Swift
OK so I am a pretty boring person.
Now I tag...WHOEVER wants to do this:)
Posted by Linde at 9:27 AM
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
His little tush and legs are so red from the water in the tub.
He likes his water toasty, because it has to last a long time while he takes his time getting in and out!
I just love it!
He makes me smile...ALOT:)
Posted by Linde at 12:45 PM
Friday, August 1, 2008
- He defiantly makes me laugh all the time. He is really funny and even when I don't want to laugh at him, I do. He is great like that.
- I love how he gives nicknames to everyone.
- He is quiet but not shy.
- I love when he moves Kenzi's hair out of her face and holds her head in his hands and talks to her like there is nobody else in the world.
- He spends lots of time with the boys teaching them.
- He has great manners.
- He is super smart. I always tell him he should be on Who wants to be a millionaire, but he doesn't agree. He always knows the answers before anyone.
- He's a good driver, which is important when I get super car sick.
- Loves sports.
- He reads his scriptures everyday.
- He loves to read and learn.
- His laugh is so contagious.
- He's loyal, kind, responsible, supportive etc.
- Works super hard for our BIG family.
- He took us all to Disneyland even when he didn't want to go, at all..now that's love.
- He is clean, I don't just mean his body, I mean he cleans up after himself really good.
- He loves to just chill out with me.
- He loves to go on dates with me when we get a chance.
- He keeps really good secrets. Most of the time without knowing it.
- Everyone who knows him, loves him.
- He always wants to do fun stuff as a family.
- Loves to go to the beach.
- Brings me ocean waters from Sonic.
- He lays down with Kooper and snuggles him before he goes to bed every night.
- Holds Kali and just stares at her with a smile.
He is my best friend.
I can't imagine my life without him.
He is amazing and I love him more today than yesterday!
Happy birthday Babe!
Posted by Linde at 7:38 AM