Monday, October 15, 2007

Got....


...Lots done this weekend! Cleaned fans, closets, fridge, made a DI trip, etc. Luke and the kids helped out tons!
Things like that just don't get done often enough, but desperately need it!

...to see Nate, Jen and the kids on Friday night and we had a great time with them. The boys are getting so big and the girls are just the sweetest and they are all so cute! It makes me wish we lived closer to each other and that we got to see them more often.

... to see Camdyn, on Saturday for a few hours and we had so much fun! WE (Kenzi and I) even painted her little toes. She is so stinkin' cute!

... pictures of Luke and the kids up in the mountains. He even made sure to take them. Since I wasn't able to go I wanted pictures. Once he gets them up there they don't want to come home. They love to do that! Next time I plan to go with!

... Kason signed up for Basketball. He is really excited and hopes to be on the same team as his friends. Kyron didn't want to play if he couldn't be with Kason so guess what? He is too old for that age group so he is sitting out this season (which is really ok with me).

... one sharing time down and 2 to go for the month!

...my hair done, and as always Sunee always makes it look so great!
(So a huge thanks to her).

...my 2nd week of boot camp down and just starting my 3rd week! It is so hard, but gotta love a great workout!! Also, love that Amanda and Sunee do it with me. Wouldn't be fun without them.

... some clothes ordered today from Old Navy. Gotta love new clothes for the kids.

...to watch some baseball games. Go Red Sox!!








2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just love your blog.

Carol said...

Yay Linde, you joined our crazy addiction! Thanks for your comment. Can't wait to add you to my list!