Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hippie no more

I asked Kason a few months ago when he was going to cut his hair and he said "when it doesn't look good anymore."
after

Before

So after months and months of growing out his hair, Kason decide to cut his hair short again. (yeah!) We often called him "little hippie boy", because it was getting long and shaggy. Although I did like it, I am glad he decided to cut it off.
When he woke up this morning he said, "look I don't have bed head!"
(my pictures got mixed up on the top, oh well)



6 comments:

Carol said...

Yay for you. Nathan has decided to grow his hair too. Not such a good look for him. Like me he has a big cawlic (sp) in front so it doesn't all go forward nice. So ya, it looks terrible right now. And tomorrow is picture day...YAY.

Heather said...

Carol thanks for the reminder about picture day...I totally forgot!

I liked Kason's long hair. It always looked good on him through all the growing out stages. He could pull that style off. He is a handsome boy. Happy for you that it is short again!

Colleen said...

Kason, way to go boy!! I'd love to be there to see in person how handsome you are! (You were anyway!) love you so much, Grammiexo

Rylee said...

Hey Linde,
Chelsee gave me your cox email address. I sent you an invite if you don't get one, send me your gmail address to ryleehadlock@gmail.com and I'll send an invite over.

Amanda said...

He looks so cute. No more bed head how hilarious. No words can explain how precious he is.

Amanda said...

I'm really missin the long hair.