Here are alot of pictures of our little 6 year old!
Wow, that was a lot of pictures.
Kenzi is such a sweet little girl!
I can't believe that she is already 6.
Time goes by so fast when they are little.
I always have to do a little list, so here it is...
- she LOVES to sleep
- loves waffles
- wishes she lived on a farm..she LOVES animals
- she won't eat or sleep until she has said prayers
- she is very quiet
- she loves to play pretend
- she doesn't like mac'n cheese
- she loves to draw and write
- she can totally hang with her brothers
- she loves shoes
- she is a mommy's girl
- she likes homework
- she loves hugs
- she is a tomboy but is super girly at the same time
- loves skirts
When she was born Kyron tried to call her his little strawberry shortcake, but it came out panberry cake. So ever since her nickname went from panberry cake, to KBear, to panbear and finally to Bear. When Luke was in Georgia she would tell him, "I love you past heaven."We are so lucky to have her in our home. What would we do without her!
We love you past heaven Bear!