Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treat


All week the kids have been excited and ready for the ward Trunk or Treat. Kason is Davey Jones, and all week he kept showing Kooper his mask to see if he was scared, so all week I kept telling him, "stay away from him, your going to scare him." He never seemed to mind, not even a little bit. He would just stare at him and then want to touch the mask.




It never crossed my mind that Kooper would be TERRIFIED of Kyron! He is Jack Sparrow.
He got all dressed up and walked out of the bathroom and Kooper stared at him and cried and cried and his poor little face was just so scared. He would be so happy and then Kyron would walk by and he would just fall apart.


So in all of his 1st Halloween pictures he is crying. It is sad, but it is so funny to us that he is scared of Kyron but not of a big ugly mask.







Of course, Kenzi had drama with her costume. Her brand new tinker bell shoes broke the very first time she put them on. It ruined her night for awhile, then she finally got over it!



This is the only picture where Koop can't see Kyron so he isn't crying too bad! You can tell he is defiantly the 4th child because we didn't even buy him a costume. This is from when the boys were little. Oh' well it works.
Almost way to hot for it here in Vegas. In Arizona it was always cold and he would of froze in just this!



Over all, a really fun night. I love to see all the little costumes and to watch the kids have fun with their friends. It's fun to see all the adults dress up too! Much braver than I!












3 comments:

Carol said...

They are all so cute. Love the picture of Kenzi. I didn't even bother with the camera. I would if I'd remembered, but we had drama with Samanthas hat that I have to re-do, it won't stay on.

Amanda said...

Poor Koop.He is so funny. All of there costumes look so awesome. I still need to get you my green makeup for little miss Kenz.

lisa said...

All of their costumes look great!