Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Koop

We have a few of these little wooden bats that the kids have collected over the years, and lately there seems to be one in every room of the house. He won't put it down for long.




Kooper loves them and carries one around with him ALL day! He has even started haulin' a ball too! Ya think he has been watching his brothers a little?





This next one is my favorite from yesterday.



Koop...
looking waaay up...from his favorite spot in the yard, right on TOP of the bottom of the basketball hoop. He cracks us up! He will sit there forever and just hang out.
I promise to do some pictures of my other kids sometime, maybe even next time. I know I just don't do enough of the others, especially of the boys (Kyron and Kason). He's just my baby so I guess that is why he is always getting his pictures taken. Plus he doesn't really have a choice.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

he craks me up. holding the bat is so cute!!!! but everything he does is so darn funny! I cant help but just laugh at him.

Carol said...

He's so little...makes it even cuter.

Sometimes I find myself neglecting a few of my kiddys on my blog...but the ones at home are just easier!