Tuesday, December 9, 2008

thankyouwelcome

Luke and I tend to be pretty strict about our kids and their manners. I don't know how they always act in public, but we are trying to teach them at home. Hopefully it will rub off and they will continue using their best manners forever wherever they are. Anyway, Kooper might be the biggest monster we have had yet but he is a polite one. He always says thank you for everything. Even when it isn't necessary. Lately he has been giving us all a laugh. Whenever we give him food, a drink, a hug, a treat, turn on a movie for him or whatever it may be (you get the point) he says thankyouwelcome. I guess he has heard us say your welcome enough after each thank you. Now he thinks he needs to say it all at once and in one breath. It is so cute. I am glad he is at least a nice grateful stinker!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

ok now that pic does look just like Luke! I love 2 yr. olds, they are so stinking cute and funny! When will you be here?? I need to text ya!

Chelsee said...

He is one of a kind, that's for sure. He is a wild little one, but sweet as can be!

Amanda said...

WOW am I looking at Luke? He's so cute. I can just picture him saying that. And then... being s stinker. I LOVE LOVE that picture. He hair ahhh.

Amanda said...

I am so retarted. I put a S but ment to put a A then I put he but I ment to say his... heck you know what I'm saying!

Kirsten said...

This is the best age! He is so cute. I guess not all of your kids can be perfect...you have to have at least one trouble-maker!

Your Christmas Cards look amazing! You are all soooo beautiful!

Colleen said...

What a handsome little boy! He's not looking like a baby anymore. ahhhh, I can't wait to kiss those cheeks so tell him Grammie is coming soon! XO

Dawn said...

that is so sweet! I think as parents, we always wonder and hope our kids will behave when we are not around. That reminded me of Ryan, when I say Thank you, then he says De Nada. I guess we've watched a bit too much of Dora...