Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've been busy

This post is a little old, but I am going to post it anyway.



My computer was down for the last week and it is so sad that I feel so disconnected to the outside world. Luke finally got it up and running (thank you). This time of year is always busy crazy and so much fun. A little news some of you already know, we are moving. Yes, again. We are heading back to Eagar. This has really been a blessing to us in so many ways. We weren't too sure about it at first but the more the idea was talked about the more we knew it was what we were suppose to do. I won't go into much detail but things just work out the way they are suppose to. My kids are thrilled to be living close to their grandparents. The older my kids get, the more great influences in their lives they need. I am truly grateful for this chance. We will be building a house and that is super exciting to us. Luke's job remains exactly the same and so does mine:) So this Christmas has been crazy! We are moving the day after Christmas so you can imagine how busy we have been. We have pretty much everything packed up except Christmas.


Since this post lots has happened. We have moved and are trying to get situated. Finding a place for everything just takes time. We had a wonderful Christmas. The older 3 all got Nintendo DS'. Santa must have thought they were pretty good this year. They have all been such great helpers in this move. I haven't yet down loaded Christmas pictures, that will have to wait. But I had a few on here from before.


Lately Kooper has been giving Kali alot of extra attention.
He loves to hold her and she doesn't mind at all.




Kenzi continues playing in the snow.

She loves her new beanie that I made for her.



I just thought this picture was funny. Kali loves Luke and lights up whenever he walks in the room. She is totally chilled out on him. (Kenzi snapped this picture)I know I've said this before but Kyron is an amazing big brother. He will play and entertain Kooper anytime. Kooper was exhausted this day and had snuggled up to Kyron. They both fell fast asleep. Kyron is so great with little kids and is just a natural. It is fun to see him take care of Kooper and Kali. He just knows what to do with them. He is really sweet and gives up anything for Koop. Since I have totally been slacking I will finish with an entertaining story. Of course it is about Kooper. Since my last post about him sticking objects up his nose, he has managed to stick a few more up there. I have somehow gotten everything out. He even put a button up his nose Christmas morning but the day after Christmas he wasn't so lucky. He found a red button somewhere and stuck it waaaaay up his nose. We tried everything, and I mean everything to get it out. During his nap he snored SO loud. His nose was pretty stuffy anyway but he was having to walk around with his tongue stuck out just so he could breath. He didn't complain about it much. He told me right after he did it and was in the process of sticking another one up the other side. He obviously didn't learn from the other 5 times I had to fight to get the other objects out. After 9 hours of waiting and trying I finally had to take him to the Emergency Room. It was the saddest thing. It was so far up there that the Doctor couldn't see it. He said, "are you sure he stuck something up there"? I said, "yes, it is a big red button." They had to find a long awkward tool to fish out the HUGE red button. They wrapped him his a sheet and it took 3 of them to hold him down. It was really sad. They finally got it. It was so big! I don't know how he could even get it up there. The Dr. said, "it is as big as his nose!" It literally was. I am not sure what I am going to do with this little monster. He is such a bad boy! He had everyone in the ER just thinking he was the cutest thing. They all loved him. He was so friendly to everyone and told them Thank you! One nurse just kissed him and gave him 2 baggies full of toys! What in the world? Now he is going to think he gets a treat for sticking things up his nose. Well, lets hope not. It has been 5 days and he hasn't stuck anything up his nose, yet!

Even if he is a bad boy, he is a lovable one at that. We are constantly laughing at this child. He also loves his new hat that I made him. He would play outside in the snow all day if he could.

11 comments:

Chelsee said...

You have been busy! It was so fun to see you. I love the kids beanies.

Dawn said...

wow, that's crazy! About it all! moving, christmas, the button the SNOW! Hope Eagar is good for you, good luck with building the new house! I'm sure Angie and Mandy will have a few pointers and shortcuts for ya! maybe we'll take a drive that way this summer!

Tiffany said...

I love them, they are all beautiful. Their beanies you made are so cute. Sorry I missed you over Christmas. We were only in Eagar for a day and a half. I'm so excited your moving back to Eagar! Now maybe I'll get to see you more! I really miss hangin with you.
Love ya,
Tiffany

Jason & Claire said...

I loved the update. I want to see a picture of that button! Poor guy!

Erika said...

That is so funny. What a character Kooper is! I want to see that button too. He's so cute. I'm a little envious of you moving to Eagar. I miss home. I wish my kids lived near my parents. Hope your holiday's were good.

wendy said...

we miss you already!

lisa said...

Wow! You have been super busy, Christmas, move, ER. . .I'm glad everything is working out for you and your family. It will be such a blessing to live near grandparents. I wish we lived near my parents.
Happy New Year! :)

Katlyn Papa said...

How exciting to get to move back! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Good luck with moving, and maybe we will see you more often now.

Jaime said...

YAY! How excited your mom must be to have you close! Happy New Year!

Misty said...

I heard that you were moving. I am so sad that I didn't see you at Christmas. I called your mom's house but no one answered. Once we were up at my mom's, we were stuck because we didn't have a car. Anyhow, we were going to stop and see everyone on the way home, but the roads were getting so bad we had to get going. Anyhow, we are moving too, to Thatcher. Send me an email, somehow I don't have a current on for you, or call me.

The Nelson's said...

I just wanted to let you know that your blog is my favorit to come and look at. You always have something fun and new going!