Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So short

Kenzi has been dying to get her hair cut...short! I always hope that she is going to forget and not ask again but she never does. So finally over Thanksgiving she cut off ALOT! It might not look like too much but it was touching the top of her pants. So she thinks it is so short! She runs down the hall moving her head from side to side and she looks in the mirror every chance she gets to see how short it really is. I don't know why I don't want her to cut it off. I suppose it is because I would be sad. I just love her long hair and it is so easy for me to fix. I can't fix short hair very cute. I know it is still really long...but to her (and me) it is short! This morning before school I told her to turn around so I could get a picture of how short her hair was and Kooper had to copy her and get in the picture too! He was in the middle of one of his many baths that he will have today.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

It looks cute, at least she thinks you finally listened to her! Kooper is a RIOT, have I already told you that a hundred times?? He is so funny.

Melis said...

It looks so cute! At least you got a lot of great pictures of her with that long, beautiful hair. Now you need a lot with her "so short" hair for her (and you) to remember.

Amanda said...

Her hair is SO short. lol. No it's not. But it is for the both of you! haha. I can just picture her thinking its SO short. It looks so super cute! Kooper is so funny.

Jason & Claire said...

Her hair is so THICK. She is such a cutie and the bare butt in the picture is pricless!

Chelsee said...

I would die for hair like kenzi's:).

OH KOOPER!

Anonymous said...

That Dang Kooper! He makes me laugh! And Kenz, your hair is beautiful "short" or long! love it!

Colleen said...

that was Grammie above, don't know what I did to end up anonymous!

Mandy said...

I fixed my last post! I forgot to mention our great lunch together, I'm such a jerk!!

Carol said...

that kids hillarious!

Glad Kenzi didn't go "too" short or you both may have ended up crying! it looks cute of course. can't believe it was sooooo long.

Tiffany said...

Oh yeah, real short Linde! ha ha No I'm just kidding, I know what you mean because when I just cut a tiny bit off my hair it feels so short! I wish Sayler would grow some hair!

Miss you!

Love ya,
Tiffany

Heather said...

I love it! It is NOT short!!! At least she'll still let you curl it. Lauren is so over that :) Kooper is a funny guy. I have one of those modest types, so fun!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Dang-her hair must have been really long! She has beautiful hair like her mom! I love Kooper's little butt....SO cute!