Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random

This last week Kyron and Kason both got Character Counts Awards during an assembly. I am very proud of both of them. It is so funny to me that they both got one on the same day. What are the chances? Their teachers both had great things to say about them. Makes me proud:)

Kali looks way too little to be in her bumbo, but she rather enjoys it...ALOT!All I have to say about this picture of Kooper's hair is WOW!
This is what it looks like every morning and after naps.


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Good job boys!! That bumbo makes her look so big! And wow, that's some crazy hair!

Carol said...

hahahahahaaaaa.....that hair! that is hillarious!

congrats to the boys too.

Amanda said...

Kali is getting SO big. I can't wait to see the kids at Christmas. Oh wait.... you wont be there! haha JK. Koops hair... man oh man.