Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pac-Man


For Kyron's birthday back in August, Uncle Tim got him a frog! My kids love Uncle Tim because he gets them things that I won't. Pac-Man eats just about anything. When it was warm outside Kyron would just go get grasshoppers, crickets or worms for him. Now that it is cold outside and there are no living little creatures to be found anywhere, I have to buy him little creatures! I just think it is silly! But the kids all really enjoy him. Kooper gets Kyron's stool and pulls it over to where Pac-Man is and checks him out. We hardly ever see him move and he only eats when it is dark and quiet. Sometimes in the middle of the night Luke and i can hear him croaking...a little creepy, I know.
We are glad that he is still alive and that he is very low maintenance.

9 comments:

Chelsee said...

I impressed he is still alive!

Dawn said...

oh, gross. He just LOOKS slimy! I don't know how we put up with those little things that the boys love! Thank heavens for cool uncles!

Mandy said...

You are great to put up with that THING!! Gross you know how much I hate things that are alive and aren't human! No pets at our house, I know I'm so mean!

Chandra said...

That thing just looks icky! Well for Kyron's sake I'll say that I'm happy Pac-man hasn't "croaked"

Tiffany said...

How cute! Aren't uncles great! One time after it rained here in Mesa, Kylee took my kids frog hunting, they came back with a whole bucket of them, they were so excited!

Nicki said...

Gross! I am SO not a slimy pet person. I really hope my kids are not into that,EVER, so far everything like that just freaks them out. Lets hope it stays that way!

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Hey Linde, It has been forever since I saw you. You have a beautiful family. Seriously your family picture is the neatest one I've ever seen. Your kids are adorable and SOOO big! I can't believe you have 5 kids. Cute blog. I love seeing everyone's pic's. Hope all is well

Colleen said...

And of course, Pac-Man is coming to live at MY house!! UGH!