Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We have...

  • made it to Flagstaff
  • unpacked a million boxes
  • weeded through all our junk (again)
  • TV and Internet finally!
  • the kids registered in school
  • played in the mud
  • cleaned and cleaned
  • made 2 DI trips
  • lots of garbage to be picked up
  • noisy barking dogs next door that Kooper and Kenzi can't get enough of

We had a rough first couple of nights. It is really sad to see your kids cry and cry. They are getting better a little more each day. Kenzi hopes that nobody moves into our house so that we can move back soon (haha)! The boys have been using their pocket knives outside in the woods, so they think that is cool. We are happy to finally be done with the whole move thing. We are so missing our friends and family though. I don't love renting but this is a nice little house that will be fine for now. Just wanted to say Thanks for all the help, treats, gifts and food the last few days before we left. We appreciate it so much!

12 comments:

Chelsee said...

I am so glad your computer is up and running. I have been checking your blog a million times a day. I want to see pictures of the house, ect. I can't stand to think of the kids crying. Me and Camdyn are bored here with out you!

Kirsten said...

I can't believe you already got so much done! I am missing you so much! I can't believe you guys are really gone! Your boys still have to marry my girls!

FrankNApril said...

I am happy you made it! What alot of stuff you had to do! Moving sucks and your Prego! I hope the kids make many new friends!I am happy you are getting settled in:) April

Amanda said...

That makes me cry that the kids were crying. It will get better. Miss you guys

Mandy said...

Just remember it's your last move for a long time. Dang it, poor kids. Post pictures, I'm dying to see the house and everything.

Carol said...

Have you been gone long enough to have accomplished that much??? SOunds like us though...we always get it all done within a few days.

So sad for the kids, I know how hard it is on them. We drove past your house yesterday and Samantha got really sad. We miss you already :(

ps. I got some cute pictures of the girls I'll post soon.

Dawn said...

Welcome back to AZ! It's hard, but as much as we moved aroud as a kid, we aleays seemed to quickly make friends and all the sadness was forgotten. How did you get all that done so quickly? A boost in energy or just tired of looking at boxes? Post some pics soon!

Kasey Sass said...

I'm glad you made it and I hope the move went well. I never moved as a kid, so I feel bad for your little ones. They're great kids though... They'll have some new friends in no time!
Good to have you back blogging!

Heather said...

I'm glad the boys could talk on the phone today it was almost as good as playing!

On our way home Kyle says "MOM....Don't come this way anymore. It makes me sad!"

Jason & Claire said...

It's so sad to hear the kids are crying. I'm glad you guys are safe and getting settled FAST! The worst is probably over.

Nicki said...

Glad you are settled and back online. How sad about your kids crying. It will get better!

Jennifer said...

Slow down a bit Linde you're making me look bad...I think I still have a few boxes in my garage and I know I have a couple bags for the DI. You amaze me. Find an excuse to come visit soon o.k.!