Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dirt Bike Ridding

On Saturday the boys really wanted to take Kyron's dirt bike out riding.
They have not rode it since we moved to Las Vegas.
I can't believe it has been almost 4 years.
They are both WAY to big for it.
It didn't seem to bother them.
They just took turns going round and round.
We had a blast watching them.
I guess it is time for a bigger one...or two.
Kooper thought that it was so funny!
He didn't have much interest in riding it...yet!
Luke and Kooper

Kason

Kyron

The boys!

Good thing we still have it because the other 3
kids will love it!
I can't believe how big they have grown in the last
few years.
Kason is just a few pounds and an inch from catching Kyron,
but he does have bigger feet!
Right now it will be perfect for Kenzi.
She was in Utah last weekend,
so she is begging to take it out soon!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

You outta see giant Keenan on theirs! It's hilarious. They live on that thing since we have lived here, cause they are so bored! It's perfect for Bella but she has no interest, big chicken just like me. I love the pics. WE gotta quit playing phone tag too!!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures. I remember when They were both so small when you got it. Kooper is so hilarious.

Jason & Claire said...

That's funny. Caleb has a four-wheeler that he is way too big for. That doesn't stop him either. Cute pics.

Carol said...

what a cute little bike. but really, can't wait to see the little princess on that thing. That will be hillarious!

Anonymous said...

Linde,
I can't believe how big your kids are! I am so excited that you guys are a little closer. I told Krissy to watch for you. I am jealous, I really loved being in Flagstaff. I hope we get to see you guys soon.
Amy

lisa said...

Looks like fun!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had fun...Trex is sitting on my lap pointing at the dirtbike, and dancing to the music...I guess he's pretty excited about it:) The pictures of Kooper watching the movie are so cute.

Dawn said...

that just seems scary to me. But it was horses for us, what's safer?