Friday, April 4, 2008

Progress

We are STILL waiting for the movers to come pick up all these boxes.
They are just taking up space.
So until they get here this is what our front room looks like!
More boxes with wrapping paper in them.

This is our backyard!
The kids love it.
They play for hours just throwing rocks
and carving sticks with their knives.
We don't have a fence so that's a little scar.y for me
because all Koop wants to do is be outside.



It rained a little yesterday.


Yesterday was the boys first day of school.
They were really nervous about it.
They ended up loving it and making a few friends.
Every Friday they get out at 1:00pm
so they think that is great.
Kason and Kyron talked to Kyle on the phone the other day
for a few hours and that seemed to make them forget
they were in a new place for awhile.
Things are going good and we seem to be finally
back in a little bit of a routine.

8 comments:

Dustin said...

Hey! You have such a beautiful family!! Sounds like your boys are going to have a lot of fun in Flagstaff! I need to get your email so I can send you an invite to my blog. My email address is dmaree@cox.net. Talk to you soon!

Heather said...

Get out of town! I thought that Arizona was the desert! You guys live in the forest with pine trees. That is awesome. No wonder your kids like it. It's like camping everyday.
Glad to hear that school went well. Kyle wonders why he can't call your boys everyday :)

Chelsee said...

It looks like you have got a lot done. I'm glad the first day of school went good. They are so friendly they will have tons of friends in no time!

Amanda said...

I am so glad the first day of school went good for them. I bet they were in Heaven when they talked to Kyle. But I am still missing you guys so much. The pictures are so cute. It makes me miss home. Koop looks like he is loving it out side.

g said...

Wow! What an awesome backyard! Every boy's dream, lol!

Growin' Like Weeds said...

So I'm glad your feeling a little settled, I hate figuring where to put things, especially for just a little while. How are you feeling.
Your back yard looks great!

Jennifer said...

They make friends so fast. I can definately tell your in flagstaff from the pictures! Hope the boxes get picked up soon....Nate was thrilled when we moved...because he got to burn all our boxes in the backyard:)

FrankNApril said...

Are you kidding me with that backyard??? The kids must have a Hay day with it! That is like wow! Like a forest! It reminds me of Lake Tahoe! Great to see how life is there.:) Can you e-mail me! Re: Andrew & Kyron (They want to be Penpals) Thanks April cuppcake29@aol.com