Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a trip!


We had a great weekend.
At the last minute we decided to head to Phoenix.
We hadn't seen Nate, Jen and the kids since Christmas...yes WAY too long!
My parents were also down for a few days so it worked out great.
My Dad took Luke, Nate, Kyron, Kason and Shelbi to a Diamondbacks game. The kids were so excited to see each other and to hang out.
They wanted to stay longer.
Jen and I stayed home with the little boys and Kenzi and Harlee.
The girls had so much fun together.
Jen and I had so much fun that we didn't even take one picture.
How sad is that.
I couldn't believe how big the boys had gotten.
They are the best little boys.
It was really fun to just hang out and watch the kids enjoy each other.
It makes me glad to be close so that we can see each other a little more.
Thanks guys for taking care of us and letting us crash at your house.
It isn't ever easy when there are 6 of us!
My Dad did see my camera in my car and
took a few pictures at the baseball game.
So this is all that we have from our day.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the peanuts! However I don't know if I can ever eat one out of a shell again! That's so funny! Let us know when you go back to a game, my husband LOVES the d-backs and is DYING to get in a game, live. We are actually thinking of following them a bit out of town this summer...Come check out Prescott and visit us soon, we're just down the hill!

Dawn said...

ok I hopped back on and saw your comment. Call me at 928-710-9375 and we will plan a long day or a short weekend. Hope to hear from you soon!

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could have gone to the game. shelbi is so funny! Thanks for the pictures :)

Jennifer said...

It was great to see you guys! I'm so glad you got to come, the kids had a ball and we'll have to do it more often:)!

Mandy said...

How fun for you guys! I love the pics, so cute! Can't wait til you come up this way.

Chelsee said...

Oh Shelbi! She is so funny. Looks like fun. we miss you guys!