Monday, April 14, 2008

I L.O.V.E.


this crazy kid SO much because HE...
  • is my most sensitive kid
  • is the best dancer
  • loves ribs (and food in general)
  • tries to hard at everything he does
  • looks up to Kyron so much
  • is very protective of Kenzi and Kooper
  • is my first to get up every day
  • loves school and new adventures
  • isn't shy
  • but he is quiet (unless he knows you real well)
  • adores his friends
  • loves his Grandparents
  • loves his Aunts, Uncles and cousins
  • says the cutest prayers
  • his Dad is his hero
  • won't go to bed until I tuck him in
  • loves bedtime
  • is very competitive
  • is SO excited about getting baptized
  • loves to go to school
  • is super sweet
  • loves kisses from Kooper
  • doesn't complain TOO much about his chores
  • gets excited about the little things
  • has the longest eyelashes in our family (he used to get called a who baby)
  • is ALL boy
  • loves to watch sports with Luke and I
  • loves to play sports
  • wears his favorite sports jersery every chance he gets
  • tries to do whats right
  • loves to be rowdy and wrestle
  • loves to tease Kenzi
  • gives the best hugs
  • loves his family more than anything

I can't believe that he is 8!

Time flies when you have alot of kids.

I know my list is long and he sounds perfect but

he is to me. We love him and can't imagine

life without him.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASON!

11 comments:

Chelsee said...

I can't believe he is 8. That means you and Luke are old!:) JK. Happy birthday!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Kason!

Kristen's is right around the corner too. Our second baptism...time goes by too fast!

Kirsten said...

Oh! He's so big! Happy birthday Kason! They grow up too fast! Good thing you're having another one, right? Ha Ha!

Amanda said...

I am the WORST aunt. That is why I called today to wish him a happy birthday. I totally forgot! Happy birthday Kason! I'll call you tomorrow.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kason!
We didn't get that package off in time. Truthfully the gift has not yet been purchased. We will get that off ASAP. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Colleen said...

Ah, Kas, we can't wait until you come live with us for the summer!! It will be so nice to have noise in the house again!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Kason, he really is such a great kid. He always has been such a sweetheart. Love you all.

Lynette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASON!
We miss all of your smiling faces, but glad you're so happy in Flagstaff. Take care

Dawn said...

Is that what makes time fly? That must be it. But if it flies, why are some days just so darn long??

Sunee said...

I'm such a loser. I looked at the calender today and realized it was the 17th. I suck. I told Andrew we didn't call Kason on his b-day. He insisted that it is on the 24th. So when I finally looked on the blog I knew I blew it. SORRY!!!
Happy late Birthday Kason. We will redeem ourselves through the mail.

Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
instagram online viewer