Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A little scary

This little crazy dude is into moving my kitchen chairs to the fridge. He loves to push the water button. He will sit there and push it until he gets caught! The only 2 chairs he can move are the 2 that are on top of the table. The other ones are to close to the wall or back door for him to move! So I watched him for awhile to see what he was going to do...sure enough he climbed right on top of the chairs on top of the table.

Today is Chelsee's birthday!
I asked my kids their favorite thing about her and this is what
they had to say...
Kyron-She laughs like Nemo
Kason-She always does fun stuff with us
Kenzi- She is pretty and she had Camdyn

I am sure that Kooper would agree.
I think you are a wonderful Mom, Sis-in-law and friend.
I don't know what we'd all do without you.

We love you Chels and are so happy you are part of our family!

Hope you had a great day!

We are so excited to see you in a few days because we miss you guys:)

5 comments:

Chelsee said...

I miss you guys so much too! Tell Kyron I am working on my laugh, so I don't sound like Nemo! see ya on friday!

Dawn said...

just wait until he grabs onto the light and goes for a little swing! Trust me, he will!

Nicki said...

Trent is constantly moving my kitchen chairs too. It drives me CRAZY!! I'm tempted to glue them to the floor! They just love to feel big. Did your Mom tell you they stopped by on their way to PRovo? Kenzi is so sweet. I'm glad I got to visit with her for a minute. She is beautiful!

Kirsten said...

Linde, I don't see what the problem is, he looks like he's having fun up there! :) JK. Dylan is always moving our chairs so she can get up on the bar. Jim said we should get a rope and tie them all together. I don't know what it is about those chairs...

Jason & Claire said...

I am so with you guys. Anneliese is driving me nuts. I hid something from her on top of the fridge and walked around the corner. She had it in 30 seconds. She's way too good at climbing and it is so scary.