Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Better late than never

My computer will be turned off tomorrow so I thought that I better post a few pictures until I return, which will hopefully be sooner than later.
We have our house pretty much torn apart. It feels so weird having nothing on the walls. My kids came home from school and it made them sad and they did not want to stay here:( We are extremely lucky to have movers coming in and packing us up. What a great perk! We still haven't heard when they will be unloading all of our belongings in Flagstaff. They say between the 29th and the 2nd. Geesh! So I have to pack suitcases for that.
My parents came to town this past weekend for Camdyn's first birthday and Easter. It is always fun to see them. We had a wonderful Easter. The kids totally enjoyed it all. We went to Amanda and Kevin's for a yummy dinner. Daniel, Chels and Camdyn were there too! Amanda had a cute little egg hunt for the kids. We are so going to miss having family so close to us. Camdyn and Kooper play so well together. So cute to have cousins so close in age.
I was looking through the pictures on my camera and I found a few that could use a post. I didn't do well at taking pictures. I filmed it though. My Dad (thank you) took a few of Easter morning. Why I didn't get a picture of the kids all dressed up in their cute Easter clothes, I still don't know. Next year right?

Kason showing Kooper his new webkinz.
He thought he was so big to get one like the other kids.
The "BIG" Easter egg hunt in our "HUGE backyard!

Kenzi snapped a few silly pictures of Kyron.

Kyron all dressed and ready for church hunting for eggs.

Doesn't she look so cute eating her cereal.

Kooper opening all his eggs.
He thought they were all balls and wanted to just throw them:)

Kooper sneaks in the computer room and tries to be so sneaky before
he gets yanked off of it. Little stink, look at him try to use the mouse.

Another one of Kenzi's pictures.

Kenzi, Mollie and Charlie having a healthy bowl of cheetoes.

Koope falling asleep eating lunch again.
I love it!
Just wanted to share a bunch of random pictures.

8 comments:

Chelsee said...

Camdyn would never fall asleep like that, Kooper is the best! I love the picture of Kenzi eating her cereal, she is so sweet.

Amanda said...

Cute cute Pictures. I am getting sader and sader. This is bull S***
lol. Your not so post to move untill I do

Mandy said...

Cute kids! Good luck with the move. I can't wait to visit you in Flagstaff!

Dawn said...

Good luck with the move! When you pass the Ashfork/Prescott exit, wave hello!

Ashley said...

Linde-
I can't believe that you are moving already. I am so sad even though I am the worst friend ever. We will miss you guys. Congrats on the GIRL!!! I am so happy for you!

Heather said...

We miss you guys already!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures, sure looks like you had a fun easter. You guys are definately going to miss all of your friends there.

Amanda said...

I am miss you guys!!!!!!!!!