Monday, May 5, 2008

HELP!

Yesterday at church Luke and I were asked to talk next Sunday.
I am already scared to death...yikes!
At least it is on Mothers.
Which is a great subject to talk on.
I was wondering if any of you know where I can find the little story
about the Mom that says she is going to bed and then there is a huge list of things she actually does before she makes it to her room. Then the Dad says he is going to bed and he does.
I love that story but I don't know where to find it.
If anyone knows please share.....Thanks!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry can't help you there...but good luck on your talk! It was good to see you guys Saturday..Thanks for having us.

Mandy said...

Hey hope you had a good weekend and all went well with Kasons baptism! Good luck talking in church in a brand new ward, Yikes! I know what story you are talking about but don't have it sorry. I'll look for you.

Kirsten said...

Wow! You have to speak already?! Sorry about that...you're gonna be great. I haven't heard of that story. Congratulations Kason!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

You are a lucky girl...I have a friend that has the story. If you e-mail me I can shoot it to you. :)

sariahjean@comcast.net

Misty said...

If you haven't found it, I have it too. I don't think I have your new e-mail though.

Carol said...

That story sounds like my (all of our) life. I think you need to share it with us when you get it, k? Good luck, you'll do great!

wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendy said...

Can't wait to hear your talk, we'll save a seat- or rather four seats for your kiddos by us.