Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moving Party

This past weekend my wonderful friends and family gave us a "moving party."

I snapped a few pictures when I first got there and then forgot until everyone was leaving. Sunee had it at her house. Her house looked amazing. All the food was so delish.
I really wanted to get pictures of everyone who attended and the kids with all their friends but I was too busy to remember. Sorry:)















Thank you SO much to EVERYONE who came and who helped out. We feel so loved and we are going to miss everyone. Towards the end of the party after almost everyone had left except for a few of us, Kooper started throwing a big fit. He was exhausted and wanted to go home and be in his bed. This is him. Notice how I am ignoring him. Amanda took this picture. Anyway we were heading home with Kooper crying (almost asleep), and all the sudden Kason starts crying saying that he doesn't want to move. Then Kyron and Kenzi start crying too. I was cracking up because they were all 4 having a little cry. The older kids were just talking about how they were going to miss their friends and how us moving was happening way faster than they wanted it to. It really was super sad and it even made me tear up. We have all got the best friends here and it is going to be hard to leave.

When we got home Kooper was fast asleep. Kenzi couldn't wait to get into bed. The boys stayedup and we talked about their friends here and how they didn't want to leave them and on and on. It was a great night. The kids didn't want to it ever end. Thanks again to everyone who brought food and helped out. It was perfect. We love you all and we don't want to say goodbye.

12 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh that would break my heart!! I remember plans of moving when I was a kid and it sent me into serious panic attack! Congrats on a GIRL! I'm hoping to hear those words someday, but for now I'm too scared to try!

Chelsee said...

Oh that breaks my heart! We will miss you here for sure.

Amanda said...

That makes me cry. Im with the kids. I don't want you guys to move. What am I gonna do with out me best friend??

Mandy said...

It makes me sad remembering how sad we all were when you moved to Vegas, and look you made so many great friends! Remind the kids of that, it will be ok. You all know tha!! Love ya.

Nicki said...

Linde are you sure you are pregnant??? You don't have a belly at all! Anyway, you look amazing. I'm so excited you are having a girl. How great!

Sunee said...

I'm so glad we had this little party. It was a blast to be with everyone. I just read your "tag" blog. I didn't realize you got me. It will motivate me to update my blog. I am crying right now thinking about next week. It sucks. Happy for you though. Sad for people left behind!!!

Heather said...

It was a fun party. Nice to get together. Sunee did a great job organizing and hosting that.

I am with your kids...it is SAD for us too. The reality is sinking in. One more week, it has just flown by. I don't think my kids will be sad until after you are gone.

FrankNApril said...

Your boys are so cute!
I learned a new one from Kason... Chicken snot! Andrew had way fun witht them! Yes, We are very sad to see you go! We wish you the very best! I have tears as I write this! Luv ya guys April

Jennifer said...

looks like a fun party, how sad to leave all your friends and family, though. Hope you guys have a good Easter!

Colleen said...

This is when you realize friends become "family" and you will love them forever. Sunee, Heather, Janalynn, don't forget me either because I love you all! I'll still be coming to Vegas to see the brat :) (Amanda)and Kevin, Dan, Chelsee and Camdyn. Thanks for taking such good care of Linde while she lived there. She couldn't have been more blessed with such wonderful friends in her life! Crap, now I'm crying!

Andrew said...

Kyron and Kason check out my new post! Andrew

Dawn said...

looks like a great party, and hey it's only a few hour away! Sounds like a great long weekend just a little ways down the road. By the way, How far along are you? that's just crazy. I'd be crazy showing by now! You look great!