Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fun at the park

Thursday morning Chelsee and Camdyn meet us at the Dinosaur Park to feed the ducks and play for awhile. As soon as I mentioned we were going to the park to Kenzi she would not stop asking, "is it time yet?" She was so excited. Kooper was not sure about the hundreds of ducks for a few minutes but then it didn't take him long to start chasing them. We would give him bread to throw to the ducks and he would just eat it. Him and Camdyn both wanted to get into the water. They tried several times to just walk or run right into the ponds.


Kenzi talked Aunt Chelsee into going down the "big slides" with her. They really are big. Aunt Chels is such a great sport because she is the one that is actually a little scared of them:)
Kenzi was posing for pictures all over the park. She wanted to go back to the park again Friday. This time she took Mollie with her. She had alot more fun having a little friend with her.
Camdyn was making friends with everyone in the sandbox. She really enjoyed playing with the sand. Kooper just liked putting it on his shoulders. He would giggle because it was going down his shirt (and who knows what else) and I think it was tickling him.
Kenz sures loves to mother Cami. She hauls her everywhere and Camdyn doesn't seem to mind it too much!
Kenzi is such an animal child. It doesn't matter what kind of animal it is. She would find one that was alone or that wasn't getting any bread and she would make sure that it was taken care of. She is a sweet girl!
I promise that I do watch him all the time. He just fell and scraped his nose so bad. He only cried for a few seconds and then wanted right back down to go down the slide. He is such a tough little dude!


The weather has been beautiful the last few weeks. I hadn't been to that big park in sometime. We usually just walk to the one behind our house. The big park is way funner but we just don't make it there often. I love to go when I have another adult to talk to. If I go alone, I am ready to leave after 20 minutes.



7 comments:

Chelsee said...

kooper really is a tough little dude! Camdyn is going to miss your kids so bad, I don't know what we will do :(

Mandy said...

Poor little Kooper! That looks like a fun park, wish we had one. Ours is getting better though. Cute pictures!

Jennifer said...

Wish I was there to go with you guys! Koopers hair cut is so cute! I hope you get a little girl for Kenzi to take care of:)

Lenny and Amanda said...

Linde- I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog!!Now when you move, BOOHOO, we can keep in touch via blogs!! Come over and visit us!!Love you guys!!

Colleen said...

Go to the park every day so your kids can enjoy Camdyn before you move! I think they will miss each other, makes me sad to think about it. No more pics of Kooper bruised and bleeding. It makes me want to throw up!! I thought maybe Camdyn had gotten hold of him! :)

Melis said...

Looks like a great, fun day! Kids can be tough when they want to be. Poor kid.

Jaime said...

Oh that looks like it hurts!! Cute pics! Have fun packing!