Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kason's journal

Kason comes home from school with a journal at the end of every month. I was reading through his February journal and thought it was so cute and had to share. The spelling is great. It took me a few times to figure out some of them but it is funny!

I am going to move in March. It will be fun. Im moving to Flagstaff. Kyle can visit me wene evre he wants. I am going to Kyle's house for a late over. We will have candy all night and Ice crem. Me and Kyle will throw candy at his sister. We will play webkinz and stroughold. We will rechul (wrestle). We will watch tv for 1 ohur. We will play kickball and play cops and robers. Ill be the cop. Kyle will be the rober. We will lesin (listen) to my name is Jonis and if you want to de stry my sweter (destroy my sweater). We will get a sleeping bag and tudrgin (not sure what that is) down the sters (stairs). We will arm rechul (wrestle). We will have so much fun. On Monday me, Kyron and Kenzi had to do trors (chores). Friday I will pick my friend Andrew up at his dot. He is coming over to play. He is in Mrs. Veldevias class.

Then yesterday was the 100th day of school and this is what he wrote about having $100.

If I had 100 dollars I would buy a privit jet and a lemo that is gold and a state and a rocket and get as much piza as I want. I would go to a baskitball game a football game a baseball game and a hocky game. I would like to go to Hawi and buy a flat skren tv.

I thought this was just so cute and it is funny how little kids think. I love that his teacher has them write in their journal everyday. His handwriting and spelling have improved a ton just from the start of this year. I just love this boy. He cracks us up all the time.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Keep his journal forever!

Jennifer said...

He is so funny..Kason cracks me up:) Cute pics by the way..they look so grown up! oh and I love your background too...

Chelsee said...

I just read it to Daniel I was laughing so hard I could barely read. He is so funny!

Carol said...

that is too cute. i love the stuff they come up with. no wonder each of my kids have boxes that are overflowing with stuff to precious to get rid of!

Jason & Claire said...

How cute is he! You definitely have to keep that forever.

Kasey Sass said...

LOL! I want to go to "Hawi" too!! That is too cute!

Heather said...

What priceless material. Kids school journals are must keeps. I love them!

Jodi said...

I want to hang out with kason! Sounds like a lot of fun. You have such good kids. Gonna miss ya.