Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A week in review

This past week Luke and I went on our trip to find a house. It was alot of fun to spend time together. The first few days were a little discouraging because we couldn't find anything at all. We finally found a little house to rent and we are hoping to build something sometime. We at least know where we will be living next month. My parents came up for a night and we had a blast with them. It was fun to see them and hang out. We don't get to do that very often by ourselves without the kids. We enjoyed a few movies and lots of good food!

We defiantly could not have made this trip without my mother-in-law, Sandy and sister-in-law Shana. They saved us. The kids totally enjoyed themselves. They got spoiled rotten by Nana. I left my camera with them so that they could take some pictures of what they did.

Kason had his first and last tournament game a week ago. They lost by 2 in overtime. We heard that Kason made the shot to put them into overtime. Probably a good thing we were gone. I would of been the mom in the crowd screaming! He had a blast playing basketball with all of his little buddies. Makes me sad that he won't be playing with them anymore:( Even though I was usually just chasing Kooper around and trying to keep him off the court during the games, I loved watching them play.

Thank you Sandy and Shana for all your help with the kids. You were lifesavers. It was so nice to come home to a clean house and happy kids. I know you are probably tired and worn out but the kids were thrilled to have you here.

The kids had to dress up as their favorite book character. Kenzi was Ariel, Kyron was Tom Brady and Kason was David Ortiz. They went to Walmart and sat in the race car. Kooper wanted to stay in there forever. They went to PPP (Peter Piper Pizza) McDonald's a few times, Ritters and Target! I would say they had a great time!

Here are a few pictures of the bunch!

3 comments:

FrankNApril said...

So, Cute! Happy u found a home! Sad to see you go! Hey~ when are u leaving? April

Chelsee said...

I love the picture of Kooper behind the wheel, he looks so big!

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com