Friday, March 14, 2008

The News

I took Kyron, Kason, Kenzi, Kooper and Amanda with me to get my ultrasound. I wasn't going to take the boys
but they begged and begged.
She had a hard time finding just the right shot but finally heard the words...
IT'S A GIRL!
I really couldn't believe it.
I should have known that since Kenzi prayed for this baby,
that she would get her baby sister.
Kenzi was standing right next to me and when she heard
she just squeezed my arm and smiled the biggest little smile.
She even had little tears in her eyes.
It even made me get some,
just to see the look on her face.
It was so sweet!
The boys were thrilled and were very into the whole thing.
They enjoyed seeing all the pictures
They could actually make them out.
They were all extremely excited and were instantly
on the phone calling everyone!
We are happy and excited that we will be having a sweet little girl.

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats!congrats!congrats!3 boys and 2 girls...you can't get more perfect than that!!!!

Jodi said...

I'm so excited for you! I was hoping you were having a girl.

Markee said...

oh i'm so glad you are having another girl!! I'm so glad just for Kenzi!! Congrats!!!

Chelsee said...

Everyone needs a sister! I am so excited! Congrats!

Mandy said...

Yay so happy for Kenzi, and for you!!

Melis said...

What a great, happy day! Congratulations!

Misty said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you and jealous at the same time. Everyone is having girls. Maybe I should try again...

Andrew said...

I was thinking it gotsta be a girl! Yippy yi yo! So cool! April

Enjoy the Journey said...

Linde... that is one of the sweetest little stories ever! Kenzi will be a great big sister and teach her the ropes for sure. Congrats!

Jason & Claire said...

Congrats! How fun!

Kasey Sass said...

Congratulations!!

Carol said...

Kenzi is so sweet, I can just see her little face at that news. So happy for her...and you. Daughters are a beautiful thing!

Kates said...

Linde, when I read the first story about being pregnant it made me cry. Then I read this one and I got the goose bumps. The faith of that little Kenzi!! I love it. I am so glad she is having a sister.

Amanda said...

It was so fun to be there with you guys. Thanks for letting me come a long. The kids were so cute. Especially Kenzi. I'm glad she's getting a sister. just like how you were with me. you were the best sister.

Amanda said...

Sorry I ment Kids.

Colleen said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! love babies! All of them! Wish I could have joined the party for the ultrasound!

Dawn said...

Yay! A girl! Meg was sooo excited to get a sister after 2 brothers and it is sooo fun to get the pink out again!! Congrats!