Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged

Finally getting around to this tag...thanks Carol.

If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I love anywhere there is sunshine and a beach. So I would have to say back to the islands and I wouldn't enjoy it if Luke wasn't right there with me!

When was the last time you cried?

Well lately it seems like I can tear up over anything. I am not very emotional, but being pregnant brings that out in in me. I cried when I found out I was pregnant. I tear up when I think about leaving everyone here. We will be so sad to leave.

5 things you were doing 10 years ago-1998

  1. Getting ready to move to Flagstaff
  2. Pregnant with Kyron and couldn't wait to be a new mom
  3. Turning 19 years old
  4. Celebrating my first anniversary
  5. Worked and managed a restaurant


5 things you were doing 5 years ago-2003

  1. Getting ready to send Luke out to Georgia to the academy for the 1st time (4 months long)
  2. Enjoying my new house that my dad built
  3. Loving being a mom to my three little ones
  4. Busy babysitting and waitress
  5. Was serving as the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency.


5 things you were doing 1 year ago-2007

  1. Getting ready to send Luke to Georgia for the 2nd time (3 1/2 months)
  2. Trying to sell our house
  3. Went to Vermont and NYC with my Mom, Timmy, Tori and 4 little kids
  4. Serving as the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency
  5. Busy with 4 little kids and lots of baseball games and practices


7 of your favorite hobbies

  1. kids
  2. reading
  3. sports
  4. crafts
  5. blogging
  6. cleaning
  7. being outside

5 favorite foods

  1. prime rib/steak
  2. Mexican food
  3. chocolate
  4. fruit
  5. a good sandwich

5 places you've been

  1. Virgin Islands
  2. Bahamas
  3. Vermont
  4. California
  5. New York City

5 favorite memories (really hard to choose only a few)

  1. My wedding day. I got married when I was 18 (yikes, I was young). It was the middle of August in Mesa Arizona. Loved every minute of it. Best day of my life!
  2. Going to California every summer to the beach. I love to watch my kids play in the sand and just relax. It really is the most relaxing vacation we go on. It is something I look forward to every summer. (we will have to miss this summer because of the new baby)
  3. When I was young, my family use to do road trips from Arizona all the way to Vermont. We use to drive the whole way and never get a hotel. We slept in the car. All of us! We would do the Mormon trail. It was never fun while we were doing it but I wouldn't trade the memories for anything. We would spend a few weeks out there with my Mom's whole family and then drive home. It was 3 strait days in a car! We were crazy!
  4. Giving birth to all of my babies. Okay maybe not the giving birth part but it is amazing after everyone! You just can't imagine how much you are going to love them until you see and hold them. So sweet!
  5. I L.O.V.E. concerts! Any concert.

I apoligize to those that I am now tagging...

Chelsee, Jennifer, Ashley, Sunee

5 comments:

Colleen said...

loved reading this and so did Dad. He had to call me and tell me all about it since I hadn't checked the blogs this morning. We did have fun going to Vermont. So glad we made those memories with you kids so you could know and love the relatives there. Can't wait to see the new baby and what she (hopefully) looks like. How many variations can you and Luke pull off?

Melis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melis said...

Linde I loved reading through these. Even though tags are a pain, it's always fun for everyone to read. I didn't make it to your wedding (not endowed yet), but I remember the ring exchange and endowment VERY well. It was great and you were Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. You've done some pretty neat things.

FrankNApril said...

Linde sounds like fun! I like reading all that about you! Hey~ I saw u 2night but never had a chance to say "Hi". Kim did a gr8 job as always~huh:) Is there any day we can have the boys over? Andrew has a blog. Show your boys cuz he got a new board. He is on my friends list. April

Jennifer said...

Hey this was fun to read..cute stories and thanks for the tag...I guess...no seriously, it is always fun to take a trip down memory lane.