Friday, November 21, 2008

4 months

Look at that adorable little face. She loves to smile, so big! She is 4 months today. She is doing so good and getting too big too fast. She has turned into a great sleeper. Whenever she is fussy or tired I just lay her down on her belly, she finds her thumb and goes straight to sleep. I love it. She looks so much like Kenzi did when she was a baby. I still can't believe that she sucks her thumb, just like Kenzi! She loves to take baths and hates to get out of them. She talks alot and is on the verge of a belly laugh. She is just such a little peanut! She weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. and is 223/4 in. long. She is still in the 5th percentile for her weight. She has dropped off the charts in height. She did pretty good with the shots and just cried for a second. Shots are never fun. Today she was so happy, smiling and talking and then all the sudden crocodile tears of pain were rolling down her checks. Her little bottom lip was out as far as she could get it. Poor little thing. I'm glad that part is over.

I AM SO BORED!! This is all I have heard from these 3 the last few days. They have had early release since Wednesday. I am sure I can find something for them to do.

10 comments:

Mandy said...

looks just like my kids. holidays are fun, but a little boring sometimes. funny pics. kali is so kenzi. i can't believe it. such a cutie. love her pics. 4 months has flown by!

Colleen said...

What a pretty little girl! She is Kenzi's sister for sure! Tell the KKK that I'll make sure they are NOT bored next week! Kali is changing so much. Can't wait to snuggle her next week!

Jess said...

Kali is so adorable! I love the cute smiles. She weighs as much as Ashley did when she was born. :)

Nikki said...

Your right.... I can't believe how much Kali looks likt Kenzi. Wouldn't it have been much easier for tham to come as twins :)

Chelsee said...

She is still so tiny! Can't wait to see you guys.

Amanda said...

She so cute! I love her smile. I think its so cute when kids suck there thumbs.She so small! I love it. Glad you guys had fun with Luke's family. Koops egg on his head looks like it hurts. Cute pictures

Jason & Claire said...

She is so cute. I was thinking she looks so much like Kenzi before I read what you wrote.

The pictures of the bored kids is hilarious. Hope you find something for them to do soon.

Kirsten said...

Kali is sooo cute! Love those pics of her! She's teeny tiny!

It seem like "I'm bored" is my kids' favorite phrase. I feel your pain! Our track break starts in 2 days. Yikes!!

Tiffany said...

Kali, is so so cute! I can't believe I've never seen her! I'm so sorry, that is so sad! We'll get together on Christmas for sure! Are you gonna be in Eagar? Call me if you are. I miss you tons!
Love ya,
Tiffany

Jaime said...

I can't believe how big she has got! In the first picture I totally see your families smile!