Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TWO

(better late than never...his birthday was sunday)


Kooper is....
  • scared of spiders and bees
  • the worst sleeper of all
  • loves cha cha (chocolate milk)
  • cars and finding nemo (at the moment)
  • has to give each kid a hug and kiss before they leave for school and at bedtime
  • loves when Dad comes home
  • drags a kitchen chair all over the house to get whatever it is he is after that is higher than him
  • loves Kali and has never one time been mean to her (knock on wood)
  • he's FUNNY
  • loves baths
  • loves to play outside
  • oves sports
  • loves to do whatever the other kids are doing
  • loves to snuggle, he puts his feet in between our legs
  • rubs his feet together to put himself to sleep
  • hates to have me brush his teeth, he wants to do it all by himself
  • happiest kid ever (he says i happy)
  • isn't shy...at allhe tells everyone he loves them, blows them kisses and says Rock On (with a funny little hand gesture)
  • loves chips and gum
  • is always into something
  • is tough as nails...he hardly ever cries
  • loves to play with animals, trains and cars
  • loves the kids little pottery barn chairs..I think he needs his own
  • ALL boy
  • a mess
  • loves to wrestle and is kind of a bully


What would we do without him.

He is definitely the busiest kid I have ever had.

We just started the potty training and so far so good (sort of).

He didn't ahve any idea what a birthday was.

So it was funny when he finally realized the presents were for him.

His favorite part was blowing out the candle.

We love you!

Happy birthday Koop!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

He's a doll! How time flies!

wendy said...

We're so glad he had a birthday 'cause my boys love his present. Koop is so nice to share with them:)

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Koop! We miss you. (he is a bully) but he has no clue and its so funny

Chelsee said...

I can't believe he's two! He is the cutest little thing. did he get a hair cut?

Dawn said...

happy birthday! And good luck with the potty training!

Tiffany said...

He looks just like Luke! Too cute, I love him!

Kirsten said...

He is so cute! It's funny that you said he's kind of a bully! I can picture him trying to wrestle with the boys. I talked to Lisa and she said she was with you guys on Halloween! I can't believe we missed you! I didn't have my phone, and Lisa was texting me. Ugggggg! Come back soon! Or better yet, just move back.

Jaime said...

What a cute post! I can't believe he is 2, even if you do have one younger than him. Seems like yesterday he was born!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy birthday to Kooper! He looks so happy in his pictures.

1-that's so sweet that he gives all of them hugs and kisses when they leave for school and likes to snuggle-what a lover!

2-you give him gum?!?!? BRAVE!

3-Of COURSE he's scared of bees after that trauma he had with bees a few months ago! Poor guy.

4-I love how you said he is kind of a bully-that's cute. ;)

Colleen said...

I love that last picture, so very Kooper! It was great to have you all here, I enjoyed every moment!

Heather said...

What a big boy he is.
It was so FUN to see you guys at Halloween!

Jennifer said...

Potty training...oh joy! I love his rosy cheeks in that last picture. Happy Birthday Kooper!