Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little update on us

I haven't done very good blogging lately so I thought I'd do a little update on what we have been up to. A few weekends ago we had a visit from Papa, Nana, Aunt Shana and her new little baby Dallin. We had a fun day with them.


Here is Papa and Kenzi with the 2 new little ones,
Kali and Dallin.

Nana and Kason

Aunt Shana, Kenzi and Dallin

Papa and his two little grandbabies.

Luke and the Jett

Kooper doing his cute little smile in his big
boy underwear waiting to help me cook!

He can fall asleep in the funniest positions.
I love it!

Kooper is really into playing with ALL of his animals and building blocks.
He will play forever.
He gets so into it, and he is so serious about it.


Potty training with Kooper is going pretty well. Better than I thought it would. It started out that he was getting a piece of candy everytime he went and now he just goes. He doesn't initiate it himself yet, but he goes everytime I put him on there. It is such a nice thought that maybe just maybe he will be completely potty trained really soon. He loves to show everyone and everything that he can go potty. He gives high fives to whoever after each time. He is so funny about it. Obviously he loves to be naked but because we are potty training and we are just home all day I don't care if he is dressed or not. As long as he goes in the toilet!


Poor Kooper ran into the book shelf the other night.

He is one tough kiddo!

His whole forehead is just all bumps and bruises.

We found out that Kyron and Kason's teams both won on Sunday. They were super excited about it. I guess they were both really intense games. Kyron's team won with a minute and a half to go. Kason's team won the Championship game with 45 seconds to go! We are happy it ended good and that the season is over!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

I love all the new pictures. Kooper as a crack up! I love the picture of him asleep with the pringles!

Dawn said...

yay for the boys' teams! Does it make it a little easier that they chose to not go? Poor Koop! What tough little guy! I love/hate that potty training stage. I love that we are almost done with the diapers, I just HATE getting there! Good luck!

Colleen said...

How many times do I have to tell you!!! No more owie pictures, it just makes me sick to look at Kooper's forehead! He's a good sport and on to the next bump! Cute pictures of the tribe!