Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time in Vegas

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but we had a blast in Vegas.
We stayed with Daniel and Chelsee.
Kooper and Camdyn had so much fun together!


Sunee ended up having her baby the day of her shower!

I am so happy for her and her little family!

My kids were in heaven seeing their friends.

I kept hearing the whole trip how it just wasn't enough time!

I felt the same.

I really needed one more day to see her and everyone else that I didn't get to see.

I will be making another trip just for that!

I am so glad that Heather, Amanda and I went to dinner.

It was SO great to see them!

So next time we will have to have a big get together.

7 comments:

Nicki said...

your kids all look so cute! How fun that you got to visit Vegas. Did you make another skirt for Kenzi? I am seriously thinking of coming down one weekend just to have you teach me! SO cute!

Chandra said...

Lauren was totally bummed to hear that Kyron was in town and she didn't get to see hin! We ran into Kason at the Redd's and he said Kyron was at Ike's. Lauren said "that figures because they are best friends" Glad you had a good time while you were here!!

Amanda said...

I loved being with you guys. It was so fun. Kevin couldn't get enough of Kali. Miss you guys already! Cute pictures love ya sis

Chelsee said...

It was so fun to have you here. The kids looked so cute!

Jason & Claire said...

Glad you had a good time here!

Mandy said...

How fun for you! are you going to be here for thanksgiving?

Tiffany said...

Hey girl, I'm glad you got to go back to Vegas and all, but when the heck am I gonna get to see you? Call me selfish, but I miss you tons! Call me when you plan on going to Eagar and I'll see if I can get up there, or if you ever come to Mesa, k.
Love you!