Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke



I asked the kids what they loved best about their Dad and this is what I got out of them.



Kyron-There are alot of things. He spends lots of time with us. He teaches me how to play sports and how to shoot guns. He takes good care of me. He is really funny and he laughs alot. I like that he can go to church with us alot now. He always makes us be good. He is SO cool!



Kason-Lots of things. I like when he takes us to the park to play football and baseball. He's nice. He never yells at us. He has the coolest job. I like to tell people what he does for a job. He is the best Dad ever!



Kenzi- I like EVERYTHING about him. I like when he takes me on walks and when he holds my hand and snuggles me. I like when he plays tag and hide-n-seek. He is a secret agent. He is handsome!


Kooper- Dad....Dad...go ride...dad..bye


I didn't get a thing out of Kali:)


What I love about him is ....well lots, but here are a few.



  • He defiantly makes me laugh all the time. He is really funny and even when I don't want to laugh at him, I do. He is great like that.

  • I love how he gives nicknames to everyone.

  • He is quiet but not shy.

  • I love when he moves Kenzi's hair out of her face and holds her head in his hands and talks to her like there is nobody else in the world.

  • He spends lots of time with the boys teaching them.

  • He has great manners.

  • He is super smart. I always tell him he should be on Who wants to be a millionaire, but he doesn't agree. He always knows the answers before anyone.

  • He's a good driver, which is important when I get super car sick.

  • Loves sports.

  • He reads his scriptures everyday.

  • He loves to read and learn.

  • His laugh is so contagious.

  • He's loyal, kind, responsible, supportive etc.

  • Works super hard for our BIG family.

  • He took us all to Disneyland even when he didn't want to go, at all..now that's love.

  • He is clean, I don't just mean his body, I mean he cleans up after himself really good.

  • He loves to just chill out with me.

  • He loves to go on dates with me when we get a chance.

  • He keeps really good secrets. Most of the time without knowing it.

  • Everyone who knows him, loves him.

  • He always wants to do fun stuff as a family.

  • Loves to go to the beach.

  • Brings me ocean waters from Sonic.

  • He lays down with Kooper and snuggles him before he goes to bed every night.

  • Holds Kali and just stares at her with a smile.


He is my best friend.


I can't imagine my life without him.


He is amazing and I love him more today than yesterday!


Happy birthday Babe!



8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Luke! He is a super cool guy, and a GREAT dad! Hope he has a great birthday!

Chelsee said...

My comment about Luke is that he thinks he is hilarious...which he is, but I don't want him to know that!
I am leaving San Diego tommorrow. I promise I will call you, it's just been crazy here.

Kiss Kali for me.

Amanda said...

He is the best brother in law :) and I really miss him. Happy birthday!!!!

FrankNApril said...

Luke,
Happy Birthday! Your family is lucky to have such a great guy! I'm sure you feel lucky to have such a great family! Hope you had a good day! April

Jason & Claire said...

This is so sweet! I love the difference between the boy answers and the girl answer. Funny! Your reasons were so nice. Isn't love grand?

Colleen said...

And to top it all off, he's the Bestest son in-law too! There should be no "in-law" cause I love him just like he's my son too. hope you had a Happy Day Luke!

Chailyn said...

He obviously has great taste in women because he picked one of the best to be his wife. You are so cute. What a fun idea to have your kids say what they love about their dad. And your list of things brought a tear to my eye.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Hey Linde,

I would have to say you did get a good guy I remember what a nice person he was in highschool... I am glad you guys are so happy!

I remember his laugh too :)