Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Kyron is 10!

I can't believe how big he is and that he has reached double digits!

Kyron is such a good boy!
He is the best big brother.
He takes such great care of his brothers and sisters.
He plays so good with Kooper.
He is so responsible.
He's my little babysitter.
He is smart and does great in school.
He likes sports alot, and is really good at them.
He loves to watch the Discovery channel, the history channel and of course ESPN.
He is in 4th grade.
He is scared of the dark.
He gets car sick.
He loves babies.
He loves nutty bars.
He's really good at guitar hero.
He gives the best hugs.
He is polite.
He is getting a little attitude though.
He loves his family!


Happy Birthday Kyron!

We love you and we are so lucky to have you in our family!




7 comments:

Chelsee said...

Happy Birthday Kyron! I can't belive he is 10! Wow!

Carol said...

it's shocking to have your kid turn double digits isn't it! Happy birthday to your little man!

Kirsten said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! He's 2 years away from being in Young Men's! That's crazy! Taylor will be 10 in November...

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Kyron!!!!! I will see you in 2 days! I tried to call and sing you happy birthday this morning but your mom said it's your first day of school!! I hope you had a good day at school and your 1st birthday AT school! :) It makes me so sad that I am missing your birthday. Okay this is really long i'll stop.

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday Kiron! Andrew

Colleen said...

Ten years ago, I was snuggling you! And I was a grandmother for the very 1st time! I loved you then and I love you even more now! And I still love to snuggle you! Happy Birthday!

Lenny and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Kyron!!

We hope you had the best day ever!
We sure do miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple of months!!

Love- Ike and family