Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 11th!

Yes this picture is super old, oh well I like my hair in it, it's long:)

Our names: Luke and Linde

How long have you been together? We have been married 11 years today!

How old were we when we got married? I was 18 and he was 22

How old is Luke? He just turned 33

How old am I? 29

who eats more? Luke does.

Who is taller? Luke by 1 inch.

Who sings better? Neither of us are blessed in that area but I sure sing any song I know

Who does the laundry? I do, 2 loads a day!

Who pays the bills? I do, always have.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying down, Luke does.

Who mows the lawn? When we have grass Luke does. I do have to say that when he was gone to Georgia for 4 months I did.

Who cooks dinner? I do... and I think I am pretty good at it most of the time!! But he does all the barbecuing

Who drives? Luke does. I like to sleep.

Who is more stubborn? I must admit that I am.

Who kissed who first? UMMM...of course he kissed me first. But it took him like 6 months. What a good boy!

Who has more friends? I do. He just doesn't need friends like me.

Who has more siblings? I have four and he has one.

Who wears the pants? On which day?! HAHA... I think we evenly share our responsibilities and can usually compromise together. He does call me the BOSS though, so maybe I do.

Who is better on the computer? Luke definitely is.

Who stays up later? Luke does. He teases me that I fall asleep as soon as we tuck the kids in. I do surprise him and will stay up later than him once in awhile. I do need my sleep.

Who talks more? Really? What guy talks more than girls? Of course I do!

Where did we honeymoon? We went on a cruise to the Bahamas.

Who has more patience? That would be me, but Luke is way laid back.

Who has the better job? I would have to say definitely me. His is pretty exciting but mine is way more rewarding. If I got paid, we would be rich! Plus mine is harder, he would agree!

Who is more competitive? We are both pretty equal on this. We are both really competitive. I am glad we are on the same team.



Well, that was fun!
I am so lucky to be married to the greatest guy ever!
He is so supportive and is the best dad ever!
I can't believe that we have been married for 11 years.
Time flies when your having fun..or is it when your having alot of kids?
We have the greatest marriage and I am so blessed to have him.
yada yada yada

Happy Anniversary babe!

12 comments:

Carol said...

happy anniversary. for some reason i thought wow...11 years hu? they look too young for that. but i guess you DO have a 10 year old! it makes sense. what was he, a honeymoon baby????? :)

Chelsee said...

You guys do look to young to be married for 11 years! Congrats!

Amanda said...

11 years... I feel like he's be in the family for 20!!! Happy anniversary you guys. 11 years and 5 kids later... lol Linde, I'm glad you picked a good one.

wendy said...

August is a busy month for you family! Congrats! Let me watch you kids tonight...

lisa said...

Happy Aniverasry! What a cute couple you are! I want to see a wedding pic!! Those are always fun.

lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I just read my comment. I didn't proof read it before I posted it...I DO know how to spell Anniversary!

Hannah said...

Happy 11 years! Time does go by so fast! You are such a great couple! Wes and I enjoyed meeting Luke in November, what a special guy he is! Of course, you know you are very special to us also! I love that we are all keeping up with each other this year, blogs are great!

Take care and I wanna see some more Kali Jett pictures!!!(I am sure you have all kinds of time to take pictures now!!)

Kirsten said...

Happy anniversary! It will be 11 years for us next month. Geeez...we've both been married 11 years, and we've both had 5 kids in the same amount of time. We have alot in common. I'm sure you wouldn've change your crazy life one bit. I wouldn't either! Congratulations...hope you guys do something fun!!!

Kirsten said...

By the way...I have no idea why I typed wouldn've??? Is that even a word???

FrankNApril said...

Happy Anniversary!
That's funny Kiron and Andrew have Birthday's on the same day! And now I see you have your Anniversary a day after his birthday and mine is the day before! I enjoyed reading that! It is very cute! Hope all is well! April

Bryn said...

Wow congrats guys. That was fun getting to know you a little better. Thanks for sharing.

Nicki said...

Congrats! 11 years!! Wow! We really are getting old :) I think you need to post a wedding picture also!