Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a mess!

I can't remember my other kids being so so busy! I am sure they were, maybe it was just to long ago to remember. Seems like everytime I turn around he is into something new. I will get him down from on top of the kitchen table and I turn around and he is trying to get on top of the computer desk. He pushes chairs around to try to get up higher. He has a box of balls upstairs that he likes to throw downstairs. He really likes to dump the paper out of the shredder (it is always unplugged). That is the hardest thing to clean up. He likes to go into the boys room to get into all their "stuff." Then he runs out when he finds something that he knows he shouldn't. He has decided that he likes to play the wii with the boys. He knows if you try to give him a fake control. He wants to play with the real one right next to Kyron or Kason. He has to have the guitar to guitar hero strapped around his shoulder too. When the kids get home from school he pretty much just follows them around doing what they do. Kenzi will get out a gameboy and so does he. She will sit on the couch with it and so does he. He cracks us up that's for sure.

But what a little stinker! He is always getting into something!
He does keep us all laughing.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I had Kabree the last few days and she is a handful, I know what you mean. I am so not used to it and it helps me to remember why I don't want anymore. She really is so fun, I just like my freedom way too much!! He is a cutie!

Rylee said...

Kooper is adorable!!! I can tell you never get a minute to breath ALL day!

Nicki said...

but how can you get mad at a face like that!!! That is a picture to treasure!!

Colleen said...

I'm sooooooooooooo glad he's not your last! Your babies are tooooo cute! love ya so much!

Dawn said...

get ready for the next one. I'm pulling for a girl, that way, when Kenzi grows up and leaves, you won't be surrounded...by boys that is, hungry, grumpy boys.