Friday, February 15, 2008

Backyard fun

It has been so nice lately that the kids have been loving playing in the backyard.
My mom got the boys some skateboards for Christmas and they try and ride them all over. Even Kooper likes to try and hang with his brothers. Luke didn't want the kids having skateboards because he doesn't want them to think that they can be skaters(sorry if any of you are). I told my mom to get them because it keeps them entertained and they think it is fun. You should have seen the look on Lukes face when she gave them to the boys. We all thought it was hillarious. haha I can't help but laugh.


I remember when I was young, me and Misty use to get her skateboard and sneak Brandy's for me then walk all the way to my house up hill, sit on them and just ride on them downhill for a few blocks. Then do it over and over (do you remember that Mist). It was so much fun!

Kooper tries to ride too, he has had a few falls but it doesn't stop him. Kyron and Kason are so sweet with him. I love that he has great big brothers!

9 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Andrew has taken up skateboarding! Have u been to the Skateboard park yet? By the butterfly park? Can Andrew have your boys over next week? They can bring there boards! April cuppcake29@aol.com 686-7056

Nikki said...

It's good to hear from you too. Your family is getting so big. I change my page all the time so it should stay interesting:)

Mandy said...

Hey I guess we have been searching for backgrounds at the same place. It took me hours to find this page a couple days ago! I just found a really cute new site so I might have to change mine. It is a cute one.

Carol said...

dude, whats wrong with skaters!?! JK! My boy wishes he was a skater, boys got no skillz!!! (that was kinda rude) he does ok. Only moms can pull that kinda trick, gettin' something the parents don't want. hahahaha

Angie Colwell said...

Cute Blog!!!! I saw that one on Mandy's a few days ago and I was going to steal it but we can't all three have the same one. It's kinda like when we were in highschool. Lets all wear rockies tomorrow. hahahaha

Jennifer said...

How fun,this is the best time of year to play outside in Vegas. Wow I can't believe it, Kooper is huge.

Misty said...

I totally remember! Those were the good days.

FrankNApril said...

What day works for you? April

Dawn said...

I'm freaked out by skateboards. I think it is because I don't like to fall. Maybe for boys its different. I hope you stay out of the ER!