Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Weekend

Was spent with Grandpa and Grammie.
We had such a super fun time seeing them.
It is always great to spend time with them.
The boys played lots and lots of basketball with Grandpa.
Kason has decide that he is going to go live with Grandpa and Grammie this summer and go camping every night. I said, "maybe you could go for a week or two." Kason said, "no, I want to go ALL summer!" I said, "what about me and Dad? We will miss you!" He said, "you won't be that far away, you can just come visit me when you are missing me." Hahaha.
I am happy to know that they aren't very far away and the kids will be able to spend time with them and go camping or whatever else they do.


I am glad that they got to come spend a few days and hang out. Kooper is growing so fast. They change so much when they are little, so I am happy they got to see him and the fun things he does.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

We enjoyed every minute and can't wait for Kason to come spend the summer with us!!!

Rylee said...

I love the stories about your kids. They are so funny. I am sad you guys will be gone by the time we move there, it would have been fun to get to be around them more often. I bet Ryder and Kooper would be pals.

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! DO you know when your heading this way to look for a house? Let me know, we just might have to head that way for a quick lunch!

Dawn said...

that looks like so much fun. I think when you live too close, all of those fun times are overlooked. 3 hours seems perfect.