Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mutton Bustin'



I didn't get very many good pictures but here are a few of the ones that aren't too blurry!
We had such a fun week. We went downtown a few times to do the mutton' bustin'. We went down with the Redd's, Abbott's, Aunt Chels and Camdyn, and with Nana Papa and Aunt Shana. It was so much fun but I have had enough for the year. We were down there so much that the announcers new us as "The Woolf Pack". They even gave Kooper a number and a belt buckle. The kids like to do that every year during the NFR. They got some autographs from some of the pro rodeo guys. They thought that was so much fun.
Everyday during the mutton' bustin' they gave out t-shirts for the best victory dance and the end of their ride, and all week my kids passed on the dancing. Well on the last day that they rode KYRON suprised us all and did a little dance. We couldn't believe it. Kason maybe, but Kyron! He won the t-shirt and I got it all on film.

We were so happy that Nana Papa and Shana made the trip to see us, watch the kids ride the sheep and for Kason's basketball game.

We love to have them visit!
This has to be my favorite picture! I just love it!

6 comments:

Rylee said...

You need that last picture in a frame. It is so so cute!

Hannah said...

I love the rodeo pictures! The last one is just so sweet! It is so cute to see the boys in their "cowboy" attire! Sounds like you all had fun! Wish we could have been there!

Chelsee said...

I LOVE the bottom picture! So so cute!

Colleen said...

Handsome boys, those hats just do the trick! Tell Kenz that Grampa owes her one now too. Maybe over New Year's we can find one! love the last picture, gotta have a copy!

Growin' Like Weeds said...

That is the cutest piture!
What a fun family memory.

Heather said...

I LOVE that last picture too. So cute! I think the one of Kyron and Kason together is a close second.