Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas

Kason always says....The worst days of the year is the day after Christmas and the day after your birthday because you have to wait 365 more days until it is here again!
So true!

I didn't do good at all taking pictures.
I tried to video everything this year, because I really wanted to see and hear their reactions,
so I really didn't get any pictures of us on Christmas morning.
Oh' well, here are a few pictures of what they
have been enjoying this past week!
Gotta love Guitar Hero!
The boys love this and are already really good.
I must admit that Luke and I enjoy it too:)
I love his face here!

They can't wait until we get another guitar

so that they can battle each other!

It's always going to be like that isn't it?
They got Air Hogs (one already broken),

Heelys, sports stuff, clothes, movies, games, books, and a few other things.

How could I forget, they got skateboards that Luke was NOT thrilled about!

The wii was there BIG gift so they didn't get much else!

Miss Kenz got way TOO much!

This is what she really wanted, a scooter.

Every time we go on a walk she begs to use one of the boys, sometimes they let her and other times they would ride it just so she couldn't. They love to get a reaction out of her.
She got lots of babies, a pink sparkly guitar, bath robe, boots,and way more than I can remember!


Poor Koop just got this TODAY!

We did get him one for Christmas but it was too big!

It was funny because he was so excited but he immediately

got frustrated when he couldn't reach the rim.

He put it by the couch and stood there and would shoot it, get down, chase the ball, climb back up and do it all over again.

So I took the other one back and finally found this smaller one!

I guess we need to check things out a little closer before we buy them.

I figured we would be okay

since it said toddler but we weren't.

Oh'well, lesson learned!

He has been playing with this non stop for a few hours.

He also loves the wii!

For those of you who are familiar with them,

he gets the control just like the boys and pretends

to swing at the ball or throw it.

We have tried to trick him and give him a different control

but he knows which one is which.

Very entertaining to watch.

Over all we had a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Love all the time that we got to spend with our families.

It really is the greatest time of year.

I must say that I am ready to get back on schedule.

It always feels better when we are.






4 comments:

Colleen said...

Dad and I HAVE to come to Vegas for a visit to see the "jammin'" going on in your family! Kyron and Kason have the "look" of future rock stars! Koop is sure to be a basketball star in the future! Just HAD to humble Luke with the skateboards! sorry Luke. Kenz can keep up with the boys now on her scooter! cute, cute pictures, miss you already!

Carol said...

Sounds like loads of fun at your house! Glad you had a nice Christmas.

Dawn said...

Christmas looks like it was a ton of fun. I wouldn't know where to start with the video game gifts, we never had tht growing up, we had to go outside to play! My boys want them, but I just don't know! Your daughter is a cutie, it's fun to have a shoppog buddy!

a. rhoton said...

Just ended up on your family blog....can't believe Kyron is so grown up since kindergarten!!!what a cute family...will be in the front row at the Wolf Gangs first rock concert....Mrs Rhoton!!