Sunday, December 2, 2007

Back in the day

Do you remember sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags? I remember doing it and I remember how much FUN it was. This is all that these 3 have been doing for the last few days. They just giggle and laugh the whole time. They are getting along so good too! Kooper stands at the top of the stairs and just watches the whole time. They haven't complained about the hard wood floor on the bottom of the stairs either. It must be so fun that they don't notice. I love how much fun they have doing something so simple. It keeps them entertained for hours. I'm sure that my mom use to think the same thing!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How Fun!! I remember that. But I remember you guys would put me in a laundry basket and throw me down it. haha

Amanda said...

Kevin told Kyron about the sleeping bags at Dan and Chelsee's house. So he's laughing so hard and kinda proud that they did it!

Chelsee said...

So fun! Maybe it will entertain them the entire track break! ;)

Colleen said...

My mind isn't gone yet and I do remember those days! You kids would spend hours on the stairs! and yes, you did put Amanda in the laundry basket, wrapped it in a sleeping bag and down she went. Could that be "Aunt B's" problem???
just kidding Amanda! cute picture!

Nicki said...

How fun! I remember doing this same thing but with cookie sheets. We would fly!