Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas pictures

I always like to do Christmas pictures and they
usually don't include Luke and I.
Luke isn't a big fan of pictures so I just don't
bother trying to get him to do it.
Next year I am really going to try though.
So here are a few...okay ALOT of pictures
that Heather took of the kids.
I didn't realize I put so many on here.
Oh' well..









Heather is amazing!
(thank you thank you)
We had 8 CRAZY kids that would
have rather climbed the rocks
than get there pictures taken.
But they turned out GREAT and the kids
had a blast playing.

Priceless



8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love them ALL!! I hope my kids are as cute as yours.

Rylee said...

They turned out great. All four of them are so photogenic!

Chelsee said...

Heather really is amazing...something to aspire to i guess! The kids look so great!

Heather said...

Thanks it was fun!
I can totally tell the ones I edited and the ones I haven't...I need to get busy finishing those off.

Colleen said...

ok, I want reprints! cute shots and as always Heather's work is priceless!

Hannah said...

Okay, I want to move to Vegas and be friends with Heather so she can take pictures of Addie! Those pictures are AMAZING! The one of Kooper is so great!!! Your children are so beautiful and Kenzi's hair is just perfect!!

Nicki said...

So cute Linde!

Alida B. said...

Hey Linde! I just had to comment and let you know how incredibly beautiful your kids are and they are growing so big! How does time fly so fast? I hope its okay that I lurked onto your blog I found it through Heather's and thought I'd check it out! Feel free to lurk on mine if you choose ;) Happy Holidays!!!