Thursday, December 6, 2007

My girl

Lately Kenzi has been really attached to me...actually her whole life she has been. It just seems like lately it has been so much worse. She doesn't want to go anywhere without me or she really has to think about going to play with friends. She rather just stay home with me and invite everyone to our house. I can't complain because someday it just might not be like this. After being out for a few hours the other night this was our conversation.

Kenzi: Mom will you snuggle me?
Me: Sure
So we laid down under a blanket
Kenzi: I don't want you to leave again without me.
Me: Sometimes I just have to so that I can get a little shopping for Christmas done so that you won't see.

Then Kyron tunes in on the conversation and says, "When are you going to go do more for us?" I said "oh sometime this weekend hopefully."

Kenzi: I only need two presents and they are already under the tree so you don't need to leave me again to go anywhere.
Me: Are you sure that is ALL that you want?
Kenzi: Yup, I'm sure. Santa will bring me all the rest.
Me: Santa only brings you one big one and me and Dad get all the rest.
Kenzi: Okay I'm fine with only having 3 as long as you don't leave me again.

I was dying:) So sweet that she rather not have many presents and have me be home with her. Can you imagine if I actually had a REAL job?

She is definitely a mama's girl and I love it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She's so cute! I hope my little girls are like that!

Colleen said...

Ahhh, Kenzi. I remember two other little girls that just tagged me everywhere and would bawl their eyes out if I went to the grocery store without them. And I remember how Amanda wouldn't let Linde out of her sight. Enjoy it, next year she'll be all grown up.