Saturday, November 17, 2007

Little Ava

Last night Amanda kept Ava and brought her over to play with the kids for awhile. Kooper of course was so interested in her and just wanted to touch her constantly..poor Ava. She didn't know what to think of him.


She loved Kenzi and of course Kenzi couldn't get enough of her. She wanted to change, play and feed her. You name it she wanted to do it!




Kenzi said she would help babysit for her anytime. So last night Ava had two babysitters. I just had to post these so that her parents could see. She is so stinkin' cute, isn't she? We enjoyed having her over for a little while.
Look at that little face! She cracks me up!

4 comments:

Chelsee said...

How can you not love that little face. Can't wait to get back and see everybody

Chailyn said...

She is so cute!! I am so glad that she got to go hang out with Linde's adorable kids and that you guys got such cute pictures. Thanks for posting them so that I could see.

Amanda said...

I love her. She really is the best baby. She is so hilarious. Her lip cracks me up.

Colleen said...

What are you guys feeding her?? she is soooo darling! Kenzi looks like she is in heaven!