Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Grammie

Grammie finally made it up for a visit after a few months. We have sure missed her! The kids were so excited to see her. Every year she likes to take the kids down town to see the "seasoned room" at the Belligio. The kids love it because it is different every season. So here are a few pictures of us there. Gram has alot better ones than me so maybe she can blog them:)





We can't wait to see the WINTER room. If you haven't ever gone, you should. It is so neat!

We are so glad that Grammie came up for Kooper's birthday and to see Daniel and Chelsee's new house and all her Vegas grand kids. We already miss you!










7 comments:

Heather said...

Your Mom is so cute!
I have never heard of the "seasoned room"
It may just get me downtown.

lisa said...

I love the "seasoned room!" The winter one is always the best. They spare no expence.
Darling pictures.

Amanda said...

How fun. To bad I wasn't invited haha jk. It looks like you had a blast!

Amanda said...

mom looks so cute. And I loved how Kenzi was so excited to see her! It was fun

Colleen said...

Had so much fun with all of you! Glad Dad finally released me for a few days!! love you all!

Sunee said...

I love Colleen. Never a dull moment. The seasoned room looks so cool. Never heard of it. We want to go now!!!! Cute pic of you and the kids.

Lynette said...

Love the photos! Especially the one of Kenzi smelling the flowers. We love the garden too..they always do such fun stuff with it!