Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can't wait...

  • for vacation. The kids are so excited to go to Az for a little va-ca. Luke hasn't been in almost a year so I think he is more excited than anyone!
  • to actually wear winter clothes while we are in Arizona. I am wearing shorts again today...hello it is the middle of November!
  • until Kenzi brushes her teeth without throwing a fit about it EVERYDAY!
  • to put up our Christmas tree on Friday! I know it is early but we can't wait...plus we will be gone until Dec. 1, so we are dying to get all the decorations up.
  • to listen to Christmas music.
  • to buy some new pants.
  • to see all of our family next week.
  • to go to Disneyland in January! (shh we are surprising the kids)
  • until Kooper sleeps through the night.
  • to go Christmas shopping.
  • to do some holiday crafts with the kids.
  • to go read the 2nd of the Twilight series, New Moon. So far, so good!

But, I can definitely wait for track break. I don't like the idea of 7 weeks off. Thank goodness we are going to Az 2 times during the break otherwise I'm afraid that my kids will drive me cra-zy!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Can't wait.... to see you all!! I am so excited about you coming twice in a month! We'll have fun and just sit around, visiting and eating!

lisa said...

It all sounds like so much fun! We can't wait to decorate for Christmas either. I have already started listening to Christmas music and making a few purchaces.