Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday to Kooper!

Kooper wasn't too sure about
the birthday cake. But it didn't take him
long to figure it out



He was just getting started.




This is my favorite one!

I can't believe that it has already been one year since I had him and he gave us a little scare and had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital.


It kinda hit me that this was my LAST 1st birthday for one of my kids. It is bitter sweet. I couldn't be happier that we have the family that we have. We have been so blessed. I just can't believe how time flies. It has been such a great year for us with him in our family.



I think that the other kids were more excited about his party then anyone else. It was fun to see them all so happy for Kooper. They sang happy birthday to him all day. Everytime they sang he would just start dancing. He couldn't figure out what was going on.



What a fun fun day!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Yay!!! It's true though...all their firsts are our last :( So bittersweet.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kooper!

Don't be so sad about your last....someday you'll have grandkids!

Sunee said...

Soooo cute. Happy Birthday little "Hoop"

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Kooper!!! I am sure glad your mom didnt stop at 3 kids

Nicki said...

Kooper makes that cake look SOO good. I think I'm craving cake now! He is so cute Linde!!