Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas decorations

We got the Christmas tree and decorations out and up this weekend. The kids were so excited. They helped haul all the boxes in and unload them. Towards the end I noticed that I was the only one decorating the tree. Kason ran by me, stopped looked at me and this is how our conversation went:


Kason: Hey Mom, doin' that all by yourself?


Me: Yup, I guess so unless you want to help?


Kason: You know when you are really excited about something and then after awhile you just get tired and bored with it?


Me: yea, I do


Kason: Well, that's pretty much where I'm at right now. Pretty much done here.



Then he just shrugged his shoulders and ran off. I was laughing so hard. Since when did he sound so BIG? It was quite funny to me.


I love the feel of the Holidays and the way the house feels when it is all decorated. Now if I could just get some Christmas shopping done.


I finished the book New Moon. It was really good, not as good as the first, but close. Now I've got to go get the 3rd to start on. I need to wait until I get a few things done that I've neglegted to do because the books have consumed my life the last week 1/2.



3 comments:

Carol said...

I'm with ya on the decorating! It starts out a fun family affair but pretty soon I am abandoned! Atleast I get to do it how I want, right.

Amanda said...

Kason is such a crack up. I love how he's just like whatever mom and just laid back. ha

Heather said...

Kason is so cute!
If it makes you feel better, the christmas decorations at my house are put up by me as well.