Monday, August 9, 2010

Double time

Kenzi has been dying to loose her two front teeth. She was the only girl in her class last year that hadn't. They finally started getting a little loose so she worked on them for quiet some time. On our way to California we stopped in the valley to get a few last minute things and stay the night with Nate. We were at Target and I was checking out when she said in a whisper, "Mom I just lost my tooth." I started jumping with excitement. I was so excited for her. It had been so loose that it didn't even bleed. She couldn't quit smiling. We got in the car and I snapped this cute little picture of her.Then, not even two hours later we were sitting in my brother, Nate's hot tub and I said to her, "let me just feel that other tooth. It looks like it is about to fall out." Right when I touched it it fell out. Again, I was screaming with excitement for her. Two in one day. It was so cute. I just kept telling her to smile because she looks so cute without her two front teeth. She couldn't wait to show Kyron and Kason. They were already in California so she had to wait a whole day to show them. When she finally saw them she just smiled and they noticed immediately. She was so happy to have finally lost her teeth before she started 2nd grade and before she turned 8. I just love this girl to pieces.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

How cute! I wonder why girls are so freaked out about losing teeth! It's so dramatic:)

Carol said...

that girl hasn't aged a day! and she does look cute without them. Samantha lost so many so fast and now it's been ages since she lost any, but practically everything in front is adult!

Dawn said...

Yay! Meg lost two teeth in the same minute a few weeks ago. I kinda helped with the 2nd one...She's so cute and so big!

Kirsten said...

Kenzie looks adoreable! She's still so teeny :) It's been forever since I've seen you guys. Where are the pictures of your house????

Jason & Claire said...

She looks so cute without her teeth! I love that YOU started jumping up and down in Target. What a mom;)

Jaime said...

SO cute! :):)