Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Southfork

I took the kids and a few of their friends (Bryson, Drew, and Kinnly) along with Cassidi and Braxton to Southfork. The kids had a little picnic, played in the feezing cold water, had pine cone and a grape fight and totally enjoyed thier time in the beautiful weather. The boys don't like to get their pictures and they complain everytime they see me coming with my camera. So I got waaayyy to many of the little kids but lets face it, they are way cuter at that age anyway:)

Kason and Kali
The boys definetley have a soft spot for Kali, especially Kyron. She would rather hang out with him than anyone and I love the pictures I got of the two of them. Here is just one of them.





Kooper thought he needed his goggles...humm I guess because their was water.
It was so cute though.
Little Jett was turning red from the water being so cold but I couldn't get her out of it.
She loved every minute of it!
Kenzi and Drew


Kinnly
Kyron and Bryson
Cassidi and Braxton

Kali and Cassidi

As we were leaving Kooper said, "Mom, this was the best day of my life!
Ahhh, I love days like that.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Kali in that swimsuit...oh my....to cute! i love it when kids have the best day of their lives!!!!

ps. my word verif. is mascre...isn't that nice!

Amanda said...

And as soon as I thought you couldn't have enough kids...wow. haha. I love all the pictures. Koop is such a funny boy. Jett's swimsuit is to die for. I can't wait for Jordin to wear it haha. ;) I love how the boys take care of the little kids. I can't wait to see you guys for the 4th!!!

Tori said...

Such cute pics! I absolutely love the one with Kali and Kyron and also the one where Kali is like bending down near the water. Your kids are just too cute!

Rafa said...

I like your blog.

Visit
www.tudosobretudonews.blogspot.com/